Sunday, December 12, 2010

Final Exams

I've got my final exams this week at school. That means no climbing :( ..... or does it? My last final exam ends at 6:30 pm on thursday and the second place I'm going is the climbing wall! (The first place is to get some food) I'm gonna be doing some route setting thursday night. I'm gonna set a really sweet 5.11 (I've got it all planned out) and if there's time I'm gonna set a something like a 5.7 or 5.8. There will likely be a few of us setting so we should have a bunch of new routes at Mount Royal's climbing wall. Then when all the kids get back from Christmas break they'll have a bunch of new stuff to climb! YAY. I'm probably gonna take a picture or two of the routes and put them on this blog somewhere. So, that's what I'll be thinking about while I'm studying and writing my exams (4 exams in 3 days? I guess it could be worse).

No comments:

Post a Comment