Monday, March 14, 2011

It's Warming UP!!

My last post I wrote about how I was going climbing outside and I was worried about how cold it was going to be. It ended up being a pretty fun day of bouldering. I went back to that same spot on the weekend (March 12th to be exact) and it was even awesomer. It was sunny and warm and most of the snow that was on the ground when we got there was gone by the time we left. I redpoointed an unfinished route from last year on my second go of the day (Sunyata 5.12a). It was a pretty cool route. I kind of wonder how other people do the last little part. I somehow doubt they do it the same way that I do it - I think I may have done it a little weird, oh well that's climbing!


It has been warming up and it has just been getting me more and more excited to go climbing outside. I have lost pretty much all desire to climb at the gym. I've had another taste of outdoor climbing and I LOVE IT. Indoor climbing will never compare to the fresh air, sunshine, and real rock. I am super psyched to get some more outdoor climbing done this year. This is supposed to be warm all week. I'm hoping it stays that way for the weekend. We'll see....

No comments:

Post a Comment